Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Five GREAT Designs

#1 . -I Lost My Patience-

I like this image because it shows what its trying too say the meaning in the image stands out to me when i look at it .

#2 . -Im Selling Colours-

I belive this image relates too me because i love bright colours and the way it been down is eye catching .

#3 . -Disco Disco-

This picture is sharp and vibrant . It stood out too me when i looked at it because again like "im selling colours" its just eye catching due to its colour choice .

#4 . -Months In Lamp Light-

A picture that has a way of expressing the truth through it view "lamp light" shows too me when i look at it what it would be like if we lived in a place that was only viewed by light from a lamp its an unusal way of looking at life this way .

#5 . -Graphic Manila-

This picture shows too me lots of choas and just very busy in general .

No comments:

Post a Comment